Friday, December 5, 2008

My late-night ramblings

So, it's 2 in the morning and i just sent Lu back to the nursery and am feeling a little sleepy, but just wanted to reflect a little. My dad sent a text right about the time Lu was born talking about how no matter how many times you get a new one, it's always this amazing miracle. She's gorgeous and fresh from God. I'm amazed by so many things, like how your body puts itself back together in so many different, little ways. I think because things have gone so well with this little one getting here, i take for granted a lot of the blessings, like she eats great, she's slept great so far, even when she cries it's cute (i'm not sure how long that will last). anyway, my body feels really good and she's perfect, so everyone's prayers were answered. I hope she realizes and understands early-on how much she is loved. I hope she survives Max's and Bryn's love. Thanks to everyone for all the love and support.

6 comments:

imbize said...

Congrats Rachelle! I can't wait to meet her! :)

Krystal said...

too excited to sleep huh? dont blame you i dont sleep after having a baby for like two days because im so excited. im so happy for you! you have a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Chelle,
I'm so excited and happy for you! It truly is a miracle that everything went so well and that she is healthy! We are so excited to meet Little Lu! Love you all!!
Aunt Lu

The LaDuke Justice League said...

Hey Rachelle,
I've been checking out the blog. Very cute. I can't believe how much your kiddos have grown up. I think Lu looks like Bryn. Glad all went well.
Alicia

Unknown said...

Oh Ro! I love your life and I love how you live it! Feels like just yesterday that it was all starting out!

Congrats and good work sis! Love you!

The Baum Squad said...

Oh, she is amazing and beautiful. I love her Aunt Lu. I'm sure she'll have no problem living up to her name. Congratulations.