Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Max learning to decipher gender

This morning Max was looking at our dog Jack and asked, "How do you tell if it's a girl dog?" I told him it's the same way you tell with people. He then asked if the way you could tell a boy dog was the same as you could tell with humans. I said, "what does a boy have that a girl doesn't?" After a long pause, he replied, "A shotgun." I don't know what you call it in your house, but he's referring to his plastic, toy shotgun, not anything else. So, then i said, what do boys have on their bodies that girls don't? and he said, "Boy clothes." We just left it at that.

4 comments:

imbize said...

hahahahaha Max = AWESOME!!

jgverdine said...

As long as it's not loaded!! (dont really know what that's supposed to mean...but it sounded funny in my head).

Rachel said...

Soooo funny! Love you all!

hapi said...

Hi braxgibson, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!