Friday, July 11, 2008

It's a Monster, no wait, it's a girl!

We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and Max decided to come with us. He was pretty excited and he could tell when she found the head and then she went down the spine and Max said, "Mommy, there's a monster in your tummy." We assured him it was only a baby. When we got up to leave he said, "Did they take the baby out?" He keeps telling me that the baby is ready to come out.
We were in Sedona for our family reunion and I was getting Max out of the truck and he had a bunch of candy in his mouth, which he proceeded to slobber all down my shirt. I said, "oh, you got candy juice all over me." He replied, "And all over the baby." He's now very aware of the lump forming in my mid-section.

1 comment:

Powell Family said...

So...does this mean you aren't saying whether it's a girl or a boy? I would have to agree that sometimes those ultrasound pictures make the baby look like a monster.