Sunday, July 13, 2008

The monster that's a snake named Ollie

Max came in today and said there's a monster in his room. He is a snake named Ollie. Quite matter-of-factly he added, "I love him". Max doesn't really know his colors yet, but he informed us that Ollie is black with brown stripes and red and green.

We picked up a young woman to go to church with us today and she was in-between the kids in the backseat. Max kept talking about her like she wasn't there. He said, "Are those her church clothes?" I said yeah, and he said "They're her pajamas". I'm sure she was thrilled.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Max is so funny.
I wonder where he comes
up with all this stuff :].
haha.

Jana said...

Hey! I have a monster named Ollie in my room too!

hillari said...

Hey--I just found your blog. Your kids are so funny! Do you mind if I link you on my blog?