Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our special little princess, Bryn

So, I decided to share some our favorite Bryn moments, pictures and habits with everyone. She loves her baby sister.
Possibly, even more than loving Lu, she loves to wear Lu's clothes. There's nothing like a full 3T wearer squeezing into 3-6 month clothing. The jacket and the pants are Lu's in these. That is what she likes to do most during naptime. I have had to take off at least 3 layers of Lu clothes that she had put on. The best part is that Lu's dresses actually look like shirts that Bryn could wear (albeit, a little tight in the sleeves).

This is record of the other thing she likes to do during naptime, before she actually falls asleep. I had heard a noise, but didn't think much of it when no major outburst followed. Imagine my surprise when I decided to check and see if she was sleeping. Yep, her whole dresser tipped over, with her pleasantly snoozing in Max's bed, twirling her hair, of course.


Grandma Gibson brought Bryn a little something at Max's birthday party, and she decided to get herself all dressed up.



I'm not sure what my favorite part is, but the shoes are definitely up there.



Somehow, she contracted a cellulitis in her big toe that was rapidly eating her skin and her toenail. We are happy to report that after 10 days, 4 times a day (what moron would ask a mom with ADD to remember 4 doses a day?) we got the thing licked and she's all better.





Does this one even need any commentary, other than i know my girl well enough to know that she must be stripped before eating spaghetti.


8 comments:

Alayna said...

I think our girls have a lot in common.
One time Ady put on some pants. My first thought was "where did those capris come from?" later, I realized that they wouldn't button. They were 0-3 months.
And we were out in public before I realized it.
nice.
thanks for sharing!

Jody said...

She looks like she is a load of fun! I especially love the "slightly to small" clothes that she wears! Jake, my 19 month old is currently wearing his former 6 month pants as shorts! They are working out just perfect!

The Bradley Bunch said...

Bryn is a hoot! What fun to have her.

Krystal said...

how cute! you showed the cellulitis picture right before the spaghetti sauce picture.... i got a bit scared until i read the captions! :D

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! I love these pictures, what a creative little imp you have.

Karen said...

GREAT pictures! Kids are hilarious. Grace likes to wear Libby's clothes, too. Love love love the pictures - especially the spaghetti sauce beard!

imbize said...

She is friggin CUTE! And looks like she's giving you the trouble you deserve! hee hee

Leanne said...

This is the best picture! For sure makes me laugh!